Drained

Alone in the house
You seek and thrive
The walls of fortune,
Failure and laughter.
They come down and rise again
Bits of tears, blood and shame
Seek to exorcize the pain.
Toughts of death run your mind
Storms of pleasure take over your body
Drowned in shredded glass
The taste of vodka tells it stories
At the end of the line is you
Can´t seem to reach it
I run and I stumble
And never touch you
I feel you burning inside me
It never fades
So hard I freeze
I seem to break
Bits of me all over the ground
The one you stepped into
And left me there
Smelling memories
In just plain air


Comentários

Anónimo disse…
Como amanhã não estarei por aqui, quero desde já desejar-te um excelente dia e muitos parabéns. Há mulheres que são mais do que um dia, são toda uma vida e tu mereces o ser.

beijo-te, docemente minha querida
Alexandre deli...

Mensagens populares